Saturday, April 14, 2007

NEW INFORMATION FROM MARK CALDWELL

The media is getting it wrong and Mark wants the public to know the truth about what happened to his son! He is not going to stop until the truth is heard and until the media gets it right!!

He wrote:
To whom it may concern,

If you are going to report the news get it right or do not report it!! My
name is Mark Caldwell and I am the proud father of Justin Caldwell.

Justin did not hit his head on a table knocking him unconscious. The staff member Speights WAS BEATING MY SONS HEAD ON THE FLOOR AND WHEN MY SON STOOD UP HE SAID HE FELT DIZZY AND AT THAT TIME LOST CONSCIOUSNESS AND FELL INTO THE TABLE.

You will soon find out he also had his head beaten on the floor in an earlier incident the same day by a staff member named Mr. Wooden and three days later Wooden went and filed false charges against my son, SO GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Caldwell
"I love my son"

No comments: